Welcome to Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions 3.0©- Testing
Please make sure to turn in the following 10 days prior to the requested testing date:
- Eligibility Verification Form
- Training Documentation Form
*must complete all the Units, 8 hour skills review, and clinical hours prior to testing.
Please arrive 20 minutes early for testing. Students not present 10 minutes prior to testing will be asked to reschedule.
Class Cancellation Policy
Class cancellation must also be made 10 days prior to the scheduled testing date. If not received full testing fee will be charged.
If you have any questions about the Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions© program, please contact our office:
via e-mail to: email@example.com
via phone to: (605) 668-8475 or
toll-free (888) 860-7211
during regular business office hours,
M – F, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
A WORD ABOUT COPYRIGHT
All materials are to be used ONLY by the participants of the Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions©
- The materials and recordings are for educational purposes only. Avera Education & Staffing Solutions and their representatives do not render any legal, medical or professional advice.
- No portion of this program may be reproduced without prior written permission. This applies to all computer files, documents, and recordings.
- The accompanying video material is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Duplication of video content is illegal. IT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED in any part without prior written permission. Participating in or allowing duplication is prohibited by law.
The video devices are to be used by the organization, which leased or purchased it ONLY. It may not be RESOLD, ALTERED, REVERSE ENGINEERED, LOANED OR RENTED. The video and any on-line recordings may not be used for broadcast, satellite, cable or closed circuit-television.