Everything DiSC Management is an in-depth, customizable training program that teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. They learn how to read employee styles and adapt their own styles to manage more effectively. Personalized reports help managers understand how to work more effectively in the areas of delegating and directing, motivating, developing others and working with their own manager.
Everything DiSC Management provides insights on five key areas:
- Introduction to Your Management Style: Participants learn how DiSC affects management style, including decision making and problem solving. Participants will also discover how to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
- Directing and Delegating: Managers discover their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating. And how to adapt their behavior to manage people more effectively.
- Creating a Motivating Environment: Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
- Developing Others: Managers learn how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth, based on DiSC.
- Working with Your Manager: Participants learn to influence and communicate effectively with their managers by meeting their DiSC needs and preferences.