Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions 3.0 ©
This represents a first step in a rewarding career that may lead you down many paths in the healthcare industry. This training will teach you skills to provide direct care for those individuals entrusted to you in many settings – hospitals, nursing homes, home health, or in-home care givers.
Avera CNA On-Line Training Solutions 3.0© offers the following benefits:
- Unit One completion provides required training before a student may interact with a resident
- Unit Two completion provides required training focusing on clinical skills
- Unit Three completion provides training focusing on soft skills to enhance resident satisfaction and improve team integration
- Skills demonstrations are embedded in the learning process
- Chapter quizzes measure on-going student learning providing positive reinforcement
- On-line testing provides multiple opportunities for students and instructors to review incorrect answers to improve understanding and integration of the newly learned skills
- Meets all federal and South Dakota state requirements
- Clinical instruction requirement prior to testing reduced to 16 hours aligning with federal and state requirements
Please contact Avera Education & Staffing Solutions if you have any questions regarding the CNA On-Line Training Solutions 3.0 program.