Try This Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Summer Confetti Salad
It's still summer, so don't go forgetting you have plenty of picnic and gathering chances where you can show off this delish salad and not even have to worry about your friends who eschew carbs and gluten - this one does it all.
Best part? It tastes amazing, so you'll be impressing everyone regardless of their diet or preferences – give a spin today!
Summer Confetti Salad
Get an easy-to-print version of this recipe.
• 3 cups chopped broccoli (or cauliflower or combination)
• ½ cup scallions
• ½ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
• 1 cup red/purple cabbage finely chopped or one bag of cabbage
• ½ cup celery, finely chopped
• ¼ cup fresh basil, julienned
• ¼ cup avocado oil or grapeseed oil
• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 ½ teaspoons fresh minced ginger
• 2 tablespoons granulated sweetner such as Stevia or Swerve
• ½ teaspoons kosher salt
1. Combine all the chopped veggies in a large bowl and toss to mix them together.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until emulsified, about 30 seconds.
3. Pour dressing over the salad and toss well to coat.
4. You can store unused portion refrigerated up to five days.