Published on July 08, 2016
Cherry Limeade: A refreshing treat
What’s more refreshing on a hot summer day than a cool glass of lemonade? Hy-Vee Dietitian Janine Albers has you covered with this infused water recipe that offers all the taste without the sugar.
- 6 to 8 mint leaves
- 10 pitted cherries, cut in half
- 1 Key lime, sliced thinly
- 1 liter water (still or sparkling)
- Mash mint leaves in bottom of glass. Combine mint with pitted cherries, sliced lime, ice and water.
- Let steep 30 minutes before serving.
Source: adapted from infusedwaterrecipes.com