Administrative Fellowship Application and Selection Process
Administrative fellowship applications will be available online beginning September 1. Applicants will be required to submit the online application and a completed application packet.
Complete online application and compile your application packet
- An online application must be submitted. The application will be available beginning September 1 through October 15, 2014.
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Brief Personal Statement (one page maximum)
- Brief summary of the applicant's background and history
- Applicant's career goals and interests
- How the fellowship will help achieve such goals
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- One Graduate Professor
- One Residency/Internship Preceptor
- One of Your Choice
- Unofficial Transcripts for Undergraduate AND Graduate Academic Records
All application components should be included in ONE application packet, including letters of recommendation and transcripts.
Send completed application packet to:
Avera Queen of Peace region:
Rita Lemon, Human Resources Officer
Avera McKennan region:
Jill Glover, Human Resource Partner
Administrative Fellowship Contact
Pam Hilber, PhD, Director of Workforce Planning