ARCH Scholarship (Avera Resources for Careers in Health Programs) - Investing in the FUTURE of Health Care
Avera McKennan ARCH Scholarship
The ARCH Scholarship is an innovative approach to financial assistance that links scholarship money with work opportunities for students and employees majoring in nursing. Students receiving financial assistance are committed to six months of employment for every $2500 of financial assistance received. Employees and students who leave school or choose to work elsewhere will simply repay the scholarship as a loan.
The ARCH Scholarship provides financial assistance for the following targeted areas:
- Current Avera McKennan Employees enrolled in a College of Nursing B.S.N./B.A.N. (Does not include RN to BSN/BAN/MSN).
Funds to assist with academic expenses that are approved for financial assistance under the ARCH scholarship are paid directly to the educational institution or its foundation on behalf of the student.
* Will need to work a minimum of 36 hours per pay period during each 6 month commited time frame.
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center
ARCH Scholarship - Application Requirements to Apply
The application time frame for 2015 is Thursday, August 20 to close of business day, Wednesday, August 26, 2015.
- Complete online application, with essay questions.
- E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org RE: Avera ARCH Scholarship Application.
- E-mail or Fax a current transcript to Avera McKennan HR
- E-mail: email@example.com RE: Avera ARCH Scholarship Application
- Fax: 605-322-7868 Attn: Avera ARCH Scholarship Application
- Complete a Reference Request: These need to be completed by your current Manager, Supervisor, Clinical Nurse Educator or Nurse Mentor.
For more information, please call or e-mail Avera McKennan Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other Avera Facilities - Application Process
- Write or email the Avera regional center you are interested in. Contact information for each facility can be found to the right.
- Please verify the deadline date for submissions with each Avera facility.
For information on the ARCH Scholarship, please contact Human Resources at the Avera regional center nearest you.