ARCH Scholarship (Avera Resources for Careers in Health Programs) - Investing in the FUTURE of Health Care
Avera McKennan ARCH Scholarship
The ARCH Scholarship is an innovative approach to financial assistance that links scholarship money with work opportunities for students and employees majoring in nursing. Students receiving financial assistance are committed to six months of employment for every $2500 of financial assistance received. Employees and students who leave school or choose to work elsewhere will simply repay the scholarship as a loan.
The ARCH Scholarship provides financial assistance for the following targeted areas:
- Students enrolled in a College of Nursing B.S.N./B.A.N.
Funds to assist with academic expenses that are approved for financial assistance under the ARCH scholarship are paid directly to the educational institution or its foundation on behalf of the student.
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center
ARCH Scholarship - Application Requirements to Apply
- Applicant must be a current Avera McKennan employee, and/or a Summer 2013 Professional Development (PDP) participant.
- Students must attain a minimum grade point average of 3.0 to apply.
The deadline for 2013 applications has passed.
For more information, please call or e-mail Avera McKennan Human Resources.
All other Avera Facilities - Application Process
- Write or email the Avera regional center you are interested in. Contact information for each facility can be found to the right.
- Please verify the deadline date for submissions with each Avera facility.
For information on the ARCH Scholarship, please contact Human Resources at the Avera regional center nearest you.