Patient Information and Resources
We welcome all patients to Avera Chamberlain. The following information can make accessing healthcare convenient and simple.
For New Patients
If you are a new patient to our clinic, you will be asked to bring the following to your first visit:
- Two forms of identification
- Insurance information (we kindly require a $50 prepayment if you do not have insurance information)
- Your most recent medical records (or request you sign a release at first appointment in order to obtain your medical records)
Our Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Clinic doors open at 8:00 a.m.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment please call 605-234-6584. You will be asked for:
- The name of the provider you request to see
- The reason for your visit
- Your full name and date of birth (to ensure accuracy when scheduling your appointment)
Canceling an Appointment
If you find it necessary to cancel an appointment, please do so well in advance. When canceling, our staff will request the following information:
- Name of your provider
- Date and time of the appointment you wish to cancel
Fees and Billing
Fees, Billing and Insurance Information
It is the patient's responsibility to provide the business office with accurate insurance policy information. Please bring your insurance card or Medicaid or Medicare card to your appointment. Patients with supplemental insurance need to provide policy information to the business office. We will submit claims to your insurance company as a courtesy; however, the account balance is ultimately the patient's responsibility.
Please call 911 in case of emergency or proceed directly to the hospital emergency department.