We welcome new patients to schedule an appointment with our doctors. Whether you need to schedule an appointment for yourself or a loved one, simply follow the instructions below to begin the process.
Preparing for Your Visit
We encourage patients to arrive fifteen minutes before the scheduled appointment so you don't feel rushed filling out the necessary paper work. Our pre-registration form and other materials are available below so you can download, print and fill them out before you arrive for your visit.
What to Bring for Your Visit
You can save time and help us answer any questions by bringing certain information and items with when you visit. If possible, we ask that you bring the following:
- Insurance information and insurance card
- Any updated address, phone or contact information
- The containers and contents for any medicines you are currently taking
- Any medical records from other providers outside of the Avera network
- Appropriate funds to cover any necessary co-payment during your visit
How to Find Us