Urgent Care - Evening and Weekend Health Care
We offer evening and weekend health services for you and your family. Our Urgent Care locations in Sioux Falls have physicians dedicated to your after-hours health needs - with no appointment necessary.
Urgent Care Locations
Avera McGreevy Dawley Farm
Phone: (605) 322-2945
Avera McGreevy West 41st Street
Phone: (605) 362-8544
View addresses and directions.
Urgent Care Hours
- Monday - Friday: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
When Should You Seek Urgent Care?
- Infections: ear, throat, urinary
- Sore throat, fever
- Breathing difficulty: asthma, croup
- Non-severe lacerations or cuts
- Pains: back, stomach, shoulder
- Headache with history of migraines
When Should You Seek Emergency Department Care?
- Chest pain
- Head trauma
- Pregnancy complications
- Severe cut/lacerations
- Disfigured finger/arm with possible broken bone
- Shortness of breath
- Severe headaches in patient with no history of headache
If you have a medical emergency at any time, do not go to a clinic location. Call 911 immediately.
If you are covered by a managed care health plan, please check to see if a referral from your primary care physician is necessary.
If you have a medical emergency at any time, do not go to a clinic location. Call 911 immediately. The emergency departments at Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center and the Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota are equipped to handle your medical emergencies.