Avera Medical Group Neurosurgery
Avera Medical Group Neurosurgery provides operative care of disorders of the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous systems, including their supporting structures and vascular (blood) supply. Meet our Neurosurgeons »
- Our neurosurgeons specialize in the treatment of both adult and pediatric patients with disorders of the nervous system.
- Disorders of the brain, meninges and skull (and their blood supply including the extracranial carotid and vertebral arteries)
- Disorders of the pituitary gland
- Disorders of the spinal cord, meninges and vertebral column (including those which may require treatment by spinal fusion or instrumentation)
- Disorders of the cranial and spinal nerves throughout their distribution