Avera Women’s Center
The Ultimate Pampering for you and your baby
A luxury experience awaits you, your baby and your family.
- 24-bed unit nestled within an inviting, homelike setting
- Nursery features the latest innovations in neonatal care
- A fully-locked unit with one secure entry
- Large suites featuring oversized beds, flat-screen televisions, whirlpool bathtubs and plenty of seating for the whole family
- One spa service by Spa 2000 professionals provided during your post-partum stay–express manicure, pedicure, 30-minute massage, facial or haircut & style
- Our “Dad’s Den,” complete with oversized furniture, a big-screen television and computer/wireless Internet access
- A full-service café with a buffet line, as well as convenient concierge in-room services
Everything we provide–from our 24/7 laborist physicians on site, Level III NICU and breastfeeding center, to the small touches to maximize your comfort–is focused on making your experience the very best it can be.
- Family-friendly design allows for everyone to feel included while keeping mom and baby comfortable. The unit is specially-designed to provide plenty of space and all the time you desire to care for and bond with the new addition to your family.
- Our 24 spacious suites are large enough to accommodate everything your health care provider needs to ensure the best in care, along with plenty of seating and sleeping accommodations for visitors and family.
- Large windows and frosted glass doors let plenty of natural light into your suite, while providing the privacy you deserve.
- The nursery features not only the latest in newborn care, including state-of-the-art babywash sinks that improve safety, but helpful additions like stairs near the large viewing window so the smaller members of your family can greet their new family member.
- “Dad’s Den” and adjacent children’s play area not only provide dad and older siblings with a place to retreat, but also give mom the space she needs to relax and recover.
- During construction, we utilized LEAN principles to maximize efficiency and eliminate waste. From the structure and function of the supply cupboards to room layouts, everything works in concert toward the ultimate goal of fast, effective care.
- New mothers will also have access to the Avera Breastfeeding Center, with education, support and lactation consultants available seven days a week.
- Our OB physicians serve as laborists on site, 24/7, to provide continuous support for your labor and delivery.
- With our experienced perinatologists and neonatologists on staff and access to our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, you’ve got the best care for newborns who face medical complications.
Take a virtual or physical tour of our Women's Center