Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call 507-372-2921 or 1-800-881-1473. Patients' schedules can easily be accommodated if an appointment is made in advance. When scheduling your appointment, our staff will request the following information:
- The name of your provider or specific department where you are requesting to be seen
- The reason for your visit
- Your full name and date of birth (so as to ensure accuracy when scheduling your appointment)
- If you need a language interpreter
Please call 911 in case of emergency, or proceed directly to the hospital emergency department.
For New Patients
If you are a new patient to our clinic, you will be asked to bring the following to your first visit:
- Two forms of identification
- Insurance information (we kindly require a $50 prepayment if you do not have insurance information)
- Your most recent medical records
Learn more about our facility and what to expect when you arrive at our clinic.
Canceling an Appointment
If you find it necessary to cancel an appointment, please do so well in advance. When canceling, our staff will request the following information:
- Name of your provider
- Date and time of the appointment you wish to cancel
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Clinic doors open at 7:30 AM
- Urgent Care available 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Urgent Care Weekend Hours*
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
*Although no appointment is necessary for Urgent Care, we encourage you to call ahead to shorten registration time and to determine approximate availability of openings.
We strive to offer convenience to our patients who live outside of the Worthington area by providing office hours at satellite clinics. To schedule an appointment with any of our satellite clinics, please contact our office and ask for the appropriate department.
Obstetrics - Slayton
Internal Medicine - Fulda and Lakefield
Pediatrics - Fulda
Surgery - Windom