We wish you well!
The name Avera comes from the Latin avere, meaning to be well. That's our goal at Avera Holy Family Hospital - to help maintain the health of you and your family.
What makes Avera Holy Family Hospital special?
- Our Mission and Vision, which reflects our Christian core values of Compassion, Hospitality, and Stewardship.
- We're a leader in Patient Satisfaction.
- Our commitment to Estherville and surrounding communities through Community Benefit activities.
- A leader in healthcare technology. Avera Holy Family Hospital was the first hospital in the State of Iowa to offer state of the art intensive care services called Avera eICU CARE
Clinic and Hospital Hours
Avera Medical Group Estherville Hours
Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Avera Holy Family Hospital's Emergency Department is available 24 hours a day.
Weekend Walk-In Clinic
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Avera Holy Family Hospital Campus
Holy Family Hospital was established in 1944 and Estherville Medical Clinic in 1975. In 1997, Estherville Medical Clinic relocated to the Avera Holy Family Health campus to begin a partnership of integrated health services.
Avera Holy Family Hospital completed a major building enhancement project in 2002, adding the following to our facility:
- Private Inpatient Rooms
- Special Care Unit Beds
- Operating Rooms
- Same Day Surgery Facilities
- Emergency Services Department
- Modern Energy Plant
In 2008 Avera Holy Family Hospital built a new laboratory and currently are remodeling the radiology department and relocating the business offices.
Making Changes to Serve You Better!
Avera Holy Family Hospital takes your privacy seriously. The privacy of our patients and employees is one of our greatest concerns. We are required to keep your personal and medical information confidential before, during and after your visit.
Our dedication to privacy extends beyond our doctors and nurses to include everyone employed in our healthcare family. We want you to feel safe knowing your personal and medical information is protected throughout Avera Holy Family Hospital.
If you are concerned your privacy may have been violated or have any privacy questions, please call the Avera Holy Family Hospital privacy officer at (712) 362-6132.