Looking for practical parenting skills that can be used immediately? Avera Medical Group Behavioral Health is offering a six session parenting program, “Parenting the Love and Logic Way™”, designed by the Love and Logic Institute. Classes are Tuesday evenings from 5:30 - 7 p.m., July 23-Aug. 27.
Erika Detweiler, MSW-LCSW
In this class you will learn how to:
- Avoid unwinnable power struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
Cost: $90 per person/$100 per couple
Call 605-655-1240 for more information or to register.
*Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.