Floyd Valley Hospital - Le Mars, Iowa
Floyd Valley Hospital, located in Le Mars, IA, is a municipally-owned, state licensed, full-service general acute care, critical access 25-bed hospital.
Floyd Valley Hospital Services:
- 24 hour emergency care
- medical-surgical services
- specialty clinics
- CLIA certified laboratory
- radiology services including general radiology, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, and mobile PET/CT and nuclear medicine
- cardiac rehabilitation
- physical, occupational and speech therapy
- home health services including public health, immunization, Healthy Families program and Lifeline response system
- cardio-pulmonary department with diagnostic sleep studies
- audiology testing
- full-service dietary department
- health and wellness programming
- Prime Time Health Network (senior adult program)
- Park Place Estates Assisted Living
- Avera Home Medical Equipment of Floyd Valley Hospital
The Floyd Valley Hospital medical campus includes the hospital, a professional medical office building (which houses Family Medicine Clinic - Le Mars, Siouxland Podiatry (Dr. Charles Keenan and Dr. Sara Oelke) and Floyd Valley Hospital's Home Medical Equipment) and the Park Place Estates Assisted Living 30 unit assisted living complex. The hospital’s primary service area encompasses Plymouth County and the community of Marcus in Cherokee County.
Floyd Valley Hospital is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera Network of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa Hospital Association.