Ways to Give to Floyd Valley Hospital
There are many different ways to give. While many people make charitable gifts in the form of cash or checks, more and more people are making donations through the following methods because they find them practical and affordable and they may provide income and estate tax benefits.
Gifts That Pay You Income
- Establish a charitable gift annuity. You transfer your cash or appreciated property to the Floyd Valley Hospital Foundation exchange for our promise to pay you fixed income (with rates based on your age) for the rest of your life.
- Create a charitable remainder trust to support our mission and receive payments during your retirement years.
Gifts You Can Make Today
You can donate in the form of a check or cash in memory or honor of a friend or loved one.
Donate gifts of stocks, mutual funds, property, or real estate.
Donate gifts of grain or cattle.
- Donate retirement plan assets.
Gifts You Can Make After Your Lifetime
- Remember the Floyd Valley Hospital Foundation in your will or estate plans, either identifying a specific amount or a percentage of the residual.
- List the Floyd Valley Hospital Foundation as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Set up an endowment where only the interest is used, establishing a permanent gift to our Foundation that will live on after your lifetime.
There are many ways to give to the Floyd Valley Hospital Foundation. We would love to visit with you about your motivation for making a gift and help you decide which method is best for you. We enjoy hearing from individuals who are passionate about making an impact on healthcare in our community.