CardioPulmonary and Audiology
The CardioPulmonary services of Floyd Valley Hospital offers an array of diagnostic and therapeutic services by licensed and competent staff.
Cardiology and vascular diagnostic services are:
- Stress testing
- Stress echocardiography
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac event recording (CEM)
- Holter monitoring
- Cardiac / Nuclear Stress testing
- Pulmonary Diagnostic services are complete pulmonary function testing and sleep studies
Floyd Valley Hospital's Audiology Department holds an Audiology Clinic 4 times a month with testing performed by audiologists. The Hospital also sponsors an Infant Hearing Program for newborns which are done by the professionally trained RT staff.
Pulmonary treatments are:
- Oxygen therapy
- Breathing txs.
- Peak flow therapy
- Make arrangements for home oxygen and txs.
- Patient education
Support Groups and Programs
- A.W.A.K.E. (Alert, Well, and Keeping Energetic) Sleep Apnea Support Group
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
- Smoking Cessation Program
Floyd Valley Hospital
714 Lincoln Street NE
Le Mars, IA 51031
712-546-3387 or 1-800-642-6074 x387