Floyd Valley Pain Services offers comprehensive services that address a patient's unique pain situation by providing individualized strategies to help manage and reduce pain. Our team works one-on-one with the patient's primary care provider to ensure continuity of care and may also work with physical therapists, occupational therapists, psychologists, social workers, dieticians and other specialists as needed to address both the physical and emotional components of pain.
Treatment options could include, but are not limited to:
- non-narcotic prescriptions
- physical therapy (PT)
- occupational therapy (OT)
- injection therapy
- surgical referral
Pain services are ideal for chronic pain sufferers coping with:
- back pain
- neck pain
- degenerative disk disease
- spinal stenosis
- disk herniation (radiculopathy)
Patients will receive additional patient education, further diagnostic testing as necessary, cognitive therapies or connect them to treatment options for their specific condition.
DeeAne Otto, ARNP
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners as a Family Nurse Practitioner and Adult Nurse Practitioner
- BSN from Clarkson College
- MSN from Creighton University
- Joined the Floyd Valley Healthcare Staff in 2013
Gary Tillman, CRNA
- Certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Registered Nursing Degree from St. Luke's School of Nursing in Sioux City, IA
- CRNA degree from Mount Marty College of Anesthesia in Yankton, SD
- Joined the Floyd Valley Healthcare Allied Health Professional Staff in 1995
Steven J. Saulsbury, M.D.
- Certified by the American Board of Radiology
- Undergraduate degree from Drake University
- Medical degree from University of IowaCollege of Medicine
- Diagnostic Residency completed at Indiana University School of Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine Fellowship completed at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
- Joined Floyd Valley Healthcare and Orange City Health System in 2005
- Became the Medical Director of the FVH Radiology Department in 2011
Please call (712) 546-3640 to schedule an appointment.