Tuition, Fees and Refund Policy
School of Radiologic Technology Program Cost
Acceptance Fee1: $200
||Two Year Total
|Tuition & fees2
- Acceptance Fee - Paid at the time of acceptance into the program and applied to the first year tuition.
- Tuition and fees (includes):
- Trajcsys clinical program enrollment
- American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) and South Dakota Society of Radiologic Technologists (SDSRT) membership
- SDSRT conference expenses - 2nd year
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) exam fee
- Uniforms/shoes - estimated cost.
School of Radiologic Technology Refund Policy
In the event a student officially withdraws or is dismissed from the school, they are entitled to a tuition refund according to the guidelines below. These guidelines refer to the enrollment and re-enrollment periods.
||% Tuition Refund
No tuition refund is given after that date
The following fees are non-refundable:
- Acceptance fee (due upon acceptance into the School)
- Trajecsys enrollment fee
- Textbooks (due upon entrance in the School)
- SDSRT/ASRT membership fees