Tuition and Fees
Below is the list of expenses students can expect to incur during their course of study.
- Registration: $10
- Fees: $50 annually
- Tuition: $1750 annually
- Textbooks : Approximately $1200/first year and $400/second year
- Markers: $25.00
- Memberships: $105 annually
- Accident Policy: $40 annually
- Uniforms: Students are required to wear surgical scrub type uniforms (in hunter green). The costs vary considerably, depending on individual preference. Uniforms are the responsibility of the student.
- Housing: Avera Sacred Heart Hospital has no dormitory facilities. Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the student.
- Meals: Meals are available on the hospital campus at the Northern Lights Cafe. Meals are the responsibility of the student.
Avera Sacred Heart Hospital School of Radiologic Technology is eligible to participate and works with our affiliates to provide federal student financial aid.