Berry Balsamic Chicken
Serves 4 - 1 chicken breast and 2 tbsp sauce
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp minced fresh or 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 4 (4 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 - 1/2 seedless raspberry preserves
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion; saute 5 minutes.
- Combine thyme and 1/4 tsp salt (optional); sprinkle over chicken.
- Add chicken to skillet; saute 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add preserves, vinegar, and pepper. Stirring constantly until the preserves melt.
- Spoon raspberry glaze over chicken.
- Calories: 198 cals
- Protein: 26g
- Total Fat: 2.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Omega 3 Fats: 0.04g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sodium: 74mg
- Magnesium: 34mg
- Potassium: 324mg