Grilled Sweet Potatoes with Apples
These sweet potatoes pair well with fish or chicken entrees.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Arrange sweet potatoes and apples on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Melt brown sugar, butter and cinnamon together in microwave. Drizzle over sweet potatoes and apples.
- Tightly seal foil edges together.
- Place foil packet on grill and cook 30-40 minutes turning every 5-10 minutes. Or place on upper rack on gas grill if you have this option.