Swiss Dijon Chicken Rolls
Make ahead for a flavor packed elegant, low calorie chicken entree.
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, flattened
- 1/4 lb light Swiss cheese, shredded
- 6 oz canned evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray
- In bowl, mix milk and mustard. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, tarragon and pepper.
- Place equal amount of Swiss cheese on each flattened chicken breast. Roll up beginning with small end. Dip each roll into the milk mixture and then into bread crumb mixture. Place in prepared pan. At this point, chicken may be refrigerated and baked the next day.
- Cover and bake for 30-45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more or until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Nutrients per Serving
Total Fat: 4.5g
Sat Fat: 2.5g