About the Avera Laboratory Network
Regional Response, Personal Results
In conjunction with the mission of Avera Health, the Avera Laboratory Network’s purpose is to provide quality, cost effective health ministry. We will improve the healthcare of the people we serve through an integrated network of people and institutions. We are a full service, hospital-based reference laboratory that combines superior, quality services, extensive experience, and state of the art technologies to bring you all the economies of the large commercial laboratory's with the local personalized service you have come to expect.
Our scope of services includes much more than just test results. We take pride in our:
- Client Service Staff
- Comprehensive Laboratory Menu
- Courier and Delivery Service
- Integrated Information System
- Technical Consultants
- Administrative and Management Consultation
- Medical Directorships
- Clinical and Anatomic Pathology
- Sales and Marketing
Our laboratories are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by professionals dedicated to providing unsurpassed service and quality testing. Our customer service staff are well trained, experienced persons equipped with the knowledge to help you identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues relating to patient care and the laboratory.
Features and Benefits
- Geographically enhanced access - Shorter turnaround times to enhance patient care and promote quality healthcare to local community.
- Online information services - Website at www.averalabnet.com offers access to information when you need it.
- Access to system wide support of Avera Health - Transport of supplies other than laboratory . Can also transport X-rays, pharmaceuticals, stock room item, etc.
- Outreach, Technical and Management Consultation available by appointment -One of our talented consultants can assist as needed in regulatory , compliance, safety, management, and technical issues.
- Integrated Information System - Allows for continuity of information between in-patient and outpatient healthcare settings. This improves quality of care and reduces cost.
Through our integrated network, we provide physicians and hospitals with the most comprehensive, cost-efficient and responsive clinical laboratory services in the region.
By maintaining the highest standard of testing protocols and personal service possible, we ensure that health care professionals in every community receive the information and support they need, when they need it.