Time, location, accessibility
These are obstacles that prevent us from pursuing the education we desire. Educational opportunities enhance our personnel and professional growth.
Now you have the opportunity to conveniently access information on your own time and allow the classroom to come to you.
The Avera Laboratory Network provides access to opportunities to fit the ever changing needs of our clients and help to overcome the obstacles that prevent you from continually educating yourself.
Upcoming educational events
ALN System-Wide User Group Meeting Education Presentations
- Clostridium difficile: New Challenges from an Established Pathogen by Karla K. Murphy, MD - Physician Laboratory
- Peripheral Blood Smear Pitfalls by Shannon Gabriel-Griggs, MD - Physician Laboratory
- Introduction to Supply Chain by Kevin R. Goos MHA, CMRP, FAHRMM - Avera Supply Chain - Director of Procurement and Strategic Sourcing
- Educational and Healthcare Collaboration: The Next Generation of Professional by Patricia Tille PhD MLS (ASCP) - Program Director at SDSU
- The Eyes Have It: Eyewash Stations by Dawn Tomac BSN, RN, CIC - Avera Health, Director of Quality and Safety
- Warm Auto-antibodies and other Pan-agglutinins by Jacquelyn Choate, MD - Physicians Laboratory, Medical Director of Avera Blood Bank
- SPEP: Part 1 and Part 2 by John VanVeldhuizen, MT-Tech Specialist and Raed Sulaiman, MD - Physician Laboratory, Medical Director of Avera McKennan Laboratory
Online Continuing Education Videos
Coming Soon! Purchase continuing education online. Watch a video and take a post-test.
ARUP Technical Bulletins
Questions? Please contact us!