When you're considering options in senior living, consider the Heartwood Heights difference. Our mission is to provide a comfortable, secure living environment that promotes independence and personal care with a sense of community.
Choices for Better Living
When you want the best independent living, with the assurance of a helping hand nearby, Heartwood Heights is the perfect blend. We offer all the comforts you want and all the security you need.
- Independent living in a beautiful residential setting
- Conveniently located on the Osceola Community Hospital campus
- Spacious, private, soundproof one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Full kitchen and bath, full size kitchen appliances
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Wheelchair accessible
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Beautiful commons area with impressive two-story fireplace and covered patio
- Easy access to community services, churches, health and dental care
- Continental breakfast and noon meal provided, with other options available
- Beauty/barber shop
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Indoor garages available
- Indoor storage units for each apartment
- Planned activities
- Multipurpose room for recreation and family gatherings
- Security controlled entrance
Your monthly rental rates includes daily continental breakfast and noon meal, paid utilities (except phone and cable TV), Lifeline emergency response system, 30 minutes of weekly light housekeeping and more.
By choosing Heartwood Heights you can surround yourself with the luxuries you deserve, with so many services provided so you can spend more time doing things you want to do, with the people you love.
Work at Avera
Join Avera, the Upper Midwest's health care leader, for an inspiring and exciting career. Search the possibilities below:
Avera also offers many classes for health care professionals and other opportunities for health care professionals, including programs for pharmacy residency, radiologic technology and emergency medical services.