Find out more about quality long-term care and assisted living services at Avera Eureka Health Care Center in Eureka, SD. Call us:
Avera Eureka Health Care Center
Avera Eureka Health Care Center is a 56-bed, long-term, Medicare-certified nursing facility with two assisted living suites, located in Eureka, SD. Avera Eureka Health Care Center is one of the largest employers in the community.
Our senior living services include:
- Extended care
- Short-term rehabilitation stays
- Two assisted living suites
- 24-hour professional nursing
- Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy
- IV therapy
- Special diets, nutritional programs
- Activity programs
- Religious services - Catholic and Protestant
- Pastoral care
- Individualized plans of care
- Laundry and housekeeping
- Social and emotional support
- Local health care through Eureka Community Health Services Avera
Avera Eureka Health Care Center exists to serve our community by providing care and housing for older individuals or those with special needs. By holding to values of compassion, hospitality and stewardship, we promote dignity, well-being and the highest level of functioning and independence for each individual we serve.
In 1989, a new $1.8 million facility was constructed by North Central Health Services of Spearfish, SD, and became part of Lutheran Health System in 1993. Avera St. Luke’s Hospital in Aberdeen, SD, purchased the long-term care center in 2002 and the name was changed to Avera Eureka Health Care Center.