Avera Queen of Peace Facilities
Receive top-quality care at Avera Queen of Peace Hospital and related facilities.
The 120-bed Avera Queen of Peace Hospital offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services:
- A Level III Trauma Center and Emergency Department, equipped with eEmergency
- A Maternal Care Center, featuring nine private rooms and three beautifully decorated Labor, Delivery Recover (LDR) suites complete with all the comforts of home and a family-friendly environment
- Surgical suites and same-day surgery, with five general multi-use suites, two GI endoscopy suites, and one urology suite. The same-day surgery area has 13 private patient rooms.
Avera Cancer Institute Mitchell
The 10,000 square foot Avera Cancer Institute Mitchell adjoins Avera Queen of Peace Hospital and provides medical and radiation oncology to a 19-county region, allowing patients and their families to stay closer to home. The center is equipped with an Elekta Infinity™ linear accelerator.
Avera Grassland Health Campus
Enjoy comprehensive care and a patient-centered environment at Avera Medical Group Family Health Center, located at Grassland Health Campus, 201 Cabela Drive.
Specialties include primary care, internal medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, general surgery and urology. Behavioral health services are integrated with primary care at this location. Other services include:
- AveraNow walk-in clinic open
Monday - Friday: noon - 7 p.m.,
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Avera Grassland Pharmacy open with a convenient drive-through
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Avera Dialysis Mitchell outpatient center
- Diagnostic imaging
Avera Brady Health & Rehab
You'll find a full continuum of care including long-term care, assisted living, rehabilitation and independent living apartments at Avera Brady Health & Rehab.