Avera St. Mary's Facility
Receive top-quality care at Avera St. Mary’s Hospital and related facilities.
The 60-bed Avera St. Mary’s Hospital offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services:
- 24-hour emergency services.
- The Family Center at Avera St. Mary’s, with spacious labor and delivery rooms and delicious meals to ensure families have a comfortable stay with the birth of a child.
- Surgical suites and same-day surgery, with advanced technology to offer the latest minimally invasive procedures.
- A 23-bed Transitional Care Unit designed to meet the needs of patients who no longer meet the requirements for hospital care yet are not able to return home.
- Rehabilitation Department, including physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Diabetes education.
Avera Maryhouse Long-Term Care
Avera Maryhouse, at 717 E. Dakota Ave., is an 82-bed long-term care facility that places an emphasis on each resident’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. Meals and schedules accommodate individual lifestyles. Two hospice rooms are offered for end-of-life care.
Avera Parkwood offers 57 senior apartments, with all the comforts of home, plus safety, security, and many cultural, recreational and social amenities. Located next to Avera Maryhouse, Avera Parkwood is nestled along the rolling banks of the Missouri River beside beautiful Griffin Park.