Medical Weight Loss
For a Healthier You
Call for an appointment
Call the Avera Medical Group Marshall toll free at 877-337-9007.
Avera Medical Group's Medical Weight Loss program can help you discover a new, healthier you. Our medical experts will guide you in making lifestyle changes to help you reach and maintain a healthy weight.
This program is open to any adult interested in weight loss. Begin with a series of four appointments -- including sessions with a certified nurse practitioner, a registered dietitian, a psychologist and an exercise physiologist. Future visits as needed.
Benefits for You
- Medical assessment and treatment of medical conditions
- Change habits to improve your overall health
- Lose weight safely -- under the guidance and care of qualified, compassionate medical providers
- Team approach to help you address the medical, physical, nutritional, behavioral, mental and emotional factors that contribute to weight loss
- Personalized food and exercise programs to help you succeed in reaching your weight loss goals
- Control serious health concerns associated with being overweight, including heart disease, diabetes, joint problems, etc.
- A new you! After losing weight, many people experience improved self-esteem, mood, and confidence, in addition to physical health benefits
No referral needed.
Please check with your insurance provider to determine coverage before beginning the program.
Meet Our Team
Left to right: Registered Dietitian Cheryl Rude; Clinical Psychologist Ed Yerka, PhD; Certified Nurse Practitioner Theresa Bly; and Exercise Physiologist Theresa Boeck
Call for an Appointment
For more information or to make an appointment, call the Avera Medical Group Marshall at 877-337-9007.