Welcome to the Playground!
Pediatric Rehabilitation: Therapy Just for Kids!
Avera Marshall and Big Stone Therapies partner to offer pediatric rehabilitation -- physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy just right for kids.
The child-friendly space on the fourth floor of Avera Marshall features kid-sized equipment, a fun playground-themed gym, and staff trained and experienced in working with kids. Dedicated pediatric therapists build tailored therapy programs to meet the needs of children from birth to 12 years old.
Pediatric Physical Therapy
- For mobility concerns and motor planning
- For neurodevelopmental treatment (NDT)
- For muscle tone or spasticity
Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- For help with activities of daily living
- For development of fine motor skills
- For sensory integration techniques
Pediatric Speech Therapy
- For articulation and language development
- For voice and fluency training
- For feeding and swallowing
- Child-friendly and family-focused environment
- Staff dedicated to providing tailored therapy just right for young bodies and minds
- Playground-themed gym with swings, climbing wall and other equipment to keep children motivated as they work to reach goals
- Keeping families close to home for therapy
Do you have concerns about your child’s development? Call us to schedule a free 15-minute screening. If we find that further evaluation is necessary, we will work with you to get a doctor’s order for treatment.
Call 507-537-9172 to schedule.
Daytime appointments are available Monday through Friday. In addition, evening appointments are available on Tuesdays.
To schedule an appointment, call 507-537-9172.
Pediatric therapy is covered by most insurance plans, but we recommend that you contact your insurance plan to verify coverage.
300 S. Bruce Street
Rehabilitation services provided by Big Stone Therapies.