Campaign for Avera Prince of Peace
Caring for Community: Focus on Faith
About the Campaign
After serving the community for 25 years, Avera Prince of Peace Retirement Community was facing critical needs for facility improvements. To fulfill this need, the Caring for Community: Campaign for Avera Prince of Peace began working with building concepts and Avera partners to bring together a new concept of caring for the aging population.
The new facility will include:
- private bedrooms and bathrooms
- new expanded chapel
- deli and other services in "main street" setting
- community spaces
Our Focus on Faith
As a faith-based facility, the need for an expanded and centrally located chapel is a top priority to the community, residents and family members. The Avera McKennan Foundation launched the Focus on Faith chapel campaign as a way to raise funds designated for a new chapel.
Benefits of New Chapel:
- additional space to accommodate more residents and families
- daily mass and non-denominational church services each week
- new, centralized campus location with easy access from both Avera Prince of Peace and Dougherty Hopsice House
How You can Help
To realize our goal and fulfill Avera Prince of Peace's potential for future generations, our community of supporters, friends, partners and businesses need to continue leading the way.
By giving to Focus on Faith chapel campaign today, our supporters help us more fully realize the mission of Avera Prince of Peace.
Make a Gift