In addition to a variety of reasons to give, there are many different ways to give. While many people make charitable gifts in the form of cash or checks, more and more people are making donations through the following methods because they find them practical and affordable.
What You Can Give:
Ways You Can Give:
- Remember the Avera McKennan Foundation in your will or estate plans, either identifying a specific amount or a percentage of the residual.
- Establish a charitable gift anniuty to provide the Avera McKennan Foundation with a stream of fixed payments for life in exchange for a lift. Follow this link to create your own example.
- Set up an endowment where only the interest is used, establishing a permanent gift to your favorite charity.
- Create a charitable remainder trust to support our mission and receive steady payments during your retirement years.
- Plan for your retirement with deferred gift annuities, where making a gift to the Avera McKennan Foundation allows you a tax deduction, and provides you income for the rest of your life.
There are many ways to give to the Avera McKennan Foundation. Our staff would love to visit with you about your motivation for making a gift and help you decide which method is best for you. We enjoy hearing from individuals who are passionate about making an impact on healthcare in our community.
Avera McKennan Foundation
PO Box 5045
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5045