Journey to Your BAN/BSN - Investing in Health Care
The Journey to Your BAN/BSN Tuition fund is an innovative approach to financial assistance that links tuition money with education for current nursing employees majoring in an accredited RN to BAN/BSN Program. Employee receiving financial assistance are committed to 12 months of employment for a one-time only $1500 payment for financial assistance. Employee who leave school or choose to work elsewhere will simply repay the Tuition Fund as a loan.
The program provides financial assistance for associates prepared RNs who are currently enrolled in a degree completion program.
Funds to assist with academic expenses that are approved for financial assistance under the Journey to Your BAN/BSN Tuition Fund are paid directly to the employee once they have been awarded the tuition fund and have provided proof of acceptance into an accredited degree completion program.
Requirements to Apply for the Avera McKennan Journey to Your BAN/BSN Tuition Fund
- Applicant must be a current Avera McKennan employee for at least 1 calendar year.
- Applicants must be accepted, and in good standing with an accredited degree completion program.
The deadline for the applications is Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
Application Process for the Tuition Fund
To be considered for the Journey to Your BAN/BSN Tuition Fund, all application materials must be submitted by Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.
- Complete the Journey to Your BAN/BSN Tuition Fund
- E-Mail a resume to email@example.com
- Please put Journey to Your BAN/BSN in the subject line.
- Letter from Academic Advisor stating current academic status stating acceptance in an accredited degree completion program.
- Complete 2 Reference Requests in addition to the required letter from your academic advisor.
Human Resources/Journey to Your BAN/BSN
P: (605) 322-7850
F: (605) 322-7868
For more information, please call or e-mail Avera McKennan Human Resources.
The deadline for all application pieces is Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 5:00 p.m.