Avera McKennan School of EMS
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center School of Emergency Medical Services offers an innovative, professional emergency medical program offering the finest in out-of-hospital programs.
Why choose the Avera McKennan School of Emergency Medical Services?
- Earn a paramedic certificate in one year.
- Our program costs less than $7000.
- Experience exciting hands on educational experience, right here in Sioux Falls.
- Day, evening and weekend classes are available.
- Starting salaries between $35,000 and $55,000. Financial aid is available.
- 100% placement of past graduates.
- Call 605-322-2086 or contact us online to request information.
Current Student Resources
Students have access to our innovative resources and experienced staff throughout the program. Use the links on this page to access information if you are currently a School of EMS student.
Paramedic Alumni Connections
If you are a graduate of the School of EMS paramedic program, connect with your classmates and others on Facebook. We would love to have photos of every class, starting with the class of 1984-85!
Visit us on Facebook