Health and Safety Information
Students will undergo a health assessment with Employee Health Services. Documentation of vaccinations must be provided prior to the start of the program.
- Proof of 1 TB test within the past 12 months. A second TB test will be done at Avera McKennan within 14 days of the start of class.
- Proof of adult Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) vaccination.
- Proof of 2 complete MMR’s (measles, mumps, rubella) immunizations or proof of positive titers for measles, mumps, and rubella. The student must provide official documentation.
- Proof of three Hepatitis B immunizations, proof of a positive titer, or a signed declination form.
- Completed varicella questionnaire. Must have proof of a positive titer or documentation of vaccinations (2 required).
- Physical examination within the past year prior to admittance.
Health care services while the student is enrolled in the program is the responsibility of the student. Students must show proof of medical coverage upon admittance into the program.