Avera Leadership Academy Signature Learning Series
Leaders today know leading and motivating increasingly diverse teams requires a different skill set than those employed by organizational leaders of the past. Employees no longer accept command and control leadership. Leaders no longer dictate; they win the team over and inspire followers to achieve organizational goals.
In order to successfully lead employees in today's business world, the leaders must continually invest in their personal leadership development. This professional leadership development training will help build on the leadership fundamentals that increase ability to contribute to the overall success of the team and organization.
Registration Options and Details
You can register for all three modules at a greatly discounted rate or register for individual modules.
Register for All Modules (I, II and III) Together
You can register for all three modules together to receive a discounted price.
Session Dates: Each Tuesday, September 3 - November 19, 2013 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m.)
Register online for Modules I, II and III together
Module I: Self Management
- Topic 1 - Transition to Leadership
- Topic 2 - LIFO Personal Productivity
- Topic 3 - Leading with emotional Intelligence
- Topic 4 - Applied Leadership
- Session Dates: Each Tuesday, September 3 - September 24, 2013 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m.)
Register online for Module I only
Module II: Managing Interpersonal Interactions
- Topic 1 - Managing the Relationship With Your Boss
- Topic 2 - Diversity & Generational Differences
- Topic 3 - Difficult Discussions & Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Topic 4 - The Use of Power in a Leadership Role
- Session Dates: Each Tuesday, October 1 - October 22, 2013 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m.)
Register online for Module II only
Module III: Organizational Development
- Topic 1 - Strategic Leadership
- Topic 2 - Organizational Culture
- Topic 3 - Leading Organizational Change
- Topic 4 - Business Ethics
- Session Dates: Each Tuesday, October 29 - November 19, 2013 (8:30 - 11:30 a.m.)
Register online for Module III only