Quick Medical Attention for Common Family Illnesses
Curaquick Avera offers walk-in health care during days, weeknights and weekends for common family illnesses - no appointments or insurance required.
With the close proximity to Hy-Vee pharmacies, prescriptions can be filled on the spot. Care is delivered by a licensed practitioner, in collaboration with an Avera McGreevy Clinic family physician.
- We will collect $70.00 or applicable insurance co-pay at the time of visit.
- We accept most insurance plans.
Curaquick Avera Clinic Hours and Location
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
3000 S. Minnesota Ave - inside the Hy-Vee building
Curaquick Avera addresses a variety of health concerns:
- Tetanus vaccination
- Skin irritations and conditions
- Basic physicals
- Joint Pain
- Upper respiratory ailments
- Upset stomach or heartburn
- Tests for strep or urinary tract infections