Diagnosing Heart Disease
Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center offers a wide array of tests and procedures which can determine how the heart is functioning and can detect heart disease. Follow the link for detailed information on these tests.
- Abdominal Vascular Ultrasound
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac CT (Computerized Tomography) Calcium Scoring
- Cardiac Event Recording
- Cardiac/Nuclear Stress Testing
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) Services
- Holter Monitoring
- Mobile Outreach Cardiovascular Services
- Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound
If you have questions or need more information, call our cardiovascular experts at 605-322-6500.