Avera continually invests in the latest surgical and diagnostic technology, and has been a pioneer in performing complex surgical procedures in the outpatient setting. The new Avera Surgery Center greatly expands our already extensive outpatient surgery capabilities.
Outpatient Surgery Services Include:
- Dental/Oral Surgery, including dental extractions and dental implants.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat, including endoscopic sinus surgery, tonsillectomy, septoplasty, cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty, myringotomy (ear tube placement), otoplasty, scar revision, excision of benign and malignant skin cancers, excision of head and neck masses and airway procedures for sleep apnea and snoring.
- Gastroenterology, including colonoscopy, EGD and flexible sigmoidoscopy.
- General Surgery, including hernia repair, breast biopsy, and varicose vein surgery.
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, including arthroscopy and open procedures of the knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow and hip; fracture and tendon repairs; foot surgery; Achilles tendon repair; and hand surgery including carpal tunnel release and trigger finger surgery.
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, including excision of lesions, rhinoplasty (nose), blepharoplasty (eyelid), rhytidectomy (facelift), liposuction, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), and breast augmentation and reduction.
- Podiatry, including bunionectomy and hammertoe repair.
- Pulmonology, including Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy® (ENB)
- Urology, including cystoscopy, circumcision, hydrocelectomy, urinary stress incontinence repair, vasectomy reversal and lithotripsy for kidney stones.