Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic is comprised of a Critical Access Hospital and full-service family clinic. We offer a complete range of services encompassing inpatient care including surgery and maternity, outpatient services, emergency department, home care and hospice, and various specialties.
We have ten providers on staff specializing in family practice and surgery. Various specialty physicians hold outpatient clinics in the facility.
Our Mission reflects our core values of Quality, Patient Satisfaction, Safety and Organizational Efficiency and plays an important role in carrying out our Strategic Goals.
Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic will meet the health needs of the region by providing quality, personalized health services for the best value. We will achieve our mission by collaborating with others; by serving our customers’ and patients’ needs and expectations; by acting with integrity, respect, and compassion; and by practicing sound financial stewardship.
High Standards of Quality
We will offer quality care that sets standards of excellence within the community, exceeding patient’s expectations.
We will be caring, responsive, and professional in meeting out patient’s, customers’, and employees’ needs and expectations.
We will assure staff competence and the appropriate use and maintenance of equipment for the safe provision of services.
We will encourage innovation, extra effort, high performance, and accountability as a means to bring about the effective and efficient utilization of resources.
To be recognized as the provider of choice, offering high quality care at a good value to the Pipestone region.
- To remain financially viable and to demonstrate sound financial stewardship of all resources.
- To effectively partner with the employees of Pipestone County Medical Center.
- To strengthen our relationships and strategically position our physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure accessible, high quality healthcare availability to the Pipestone region.
- To evaluate new program development and technology application resulting in local expansion of services and increased operational efficiencies.
- To be an engaged member of the Pipestone County Community.
- To plan for future healthcare delivery in Pipestone County under healthcare reform.
Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic is part of Avera Health and works with Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center in Sioux Falls, South Dakota to provide quality healthcare to the residents of Pipestone and the surrounding community.