Assisted Living Apartments
Like nursing facilities, assisted living offers services such as meals, laundry and personal grooming assistance. Residents of assisted living facilities are generally more independent and do not need the same level of nursing care as those in nursing facilities. Assisted living often offers community socialization areas and other activities for the residents.
Prince of Peace provides a happy medium between fully independent retirement living and skilled nursing care. Each apartment is spacious, private, quiet, and comfortable, with individualized services provided round-the-clock as needed.
An assessment will be completed prior to admission to determine the level of care needed.
What Is Included?
- Apartment with private bathroom, storage and kitchenette
- Heat, electricity, garbage service and cable TV
- 24-hour staffing
- Daily monitoring of housekeeping and garbage pickup
- Weekly linen laundry
- Weekly housekeeping
- 3 meals per day-continental breakfast, noon and evening meal
- Medication ordering, monitoring and dispensing of non-complex medications
- Emergency response
- Weekly assistance with bathing
- Health screening and monitoring
- Scheduled outing
- Complimentary transportation to appointments
- Maintenance service - change light bulbs, hang pictures, etc.
- Chapel/pastoral care
- Coordinated social activities
- Exercise room
- Priority admission into skilled nursing center or congregate apartments based on availability
- Assistance with dressing and undressing
- Assistance with grooming
- Assistance with transfers mobility
- Assistance with continence care
- Clinical monitoring
- Case management
Available on a Fee-For-Service Basis
- On call housekeeping
- Bed making
- Personal laundry service
- Meal trays to apartment
Other Services Available On-Site
Nutritional snacks, coordinated home health care services, meal tray service to apartment when ill, beauty and barber shop services, banking.
View the floor plan of an assisted living apartment »