Make an Appointment
You, a family member, your family doctor or specialist can be connected to Avera Queen of Peace Cancer Center team. They will care for you and help you during your cancer treatment.
- You will meet your physician, as well as a nurse and other team members - all here to help you.
- Your physician and team will discuss the plan for your tests and treatment options.
- You will tour the Avera Queen of Peace Cancer Center and receive information specific to your cancer diagnosis from our Resource Library.
To schedule an appointment, call 605-995-5756.
Transportation to the Cancer Center
It is very important to keep cancer treatment appointments, and arranging transportation can be difficult. Depending on where you live, SD On-Track offers transportation to the Avera Queen of Peace Cancer Center.
Please bring the following to your first appointment
- All of your health insurance cards and a photo ID. If you have Medicare Part D coverage for your oral medications, please bring that card as well.
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original bottles.
Please Note: If you receive Medicaid benefits, you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician prior to your appointment and must show your current card at the time of your appointment.
Co-pays will be collected at the time of your appointment.
Complete the following forms prior to your first appointment
Information will be entered to our data base when you arrive for your first appointment.