As Director, Mindy is responsible for the service delivery of our clinic, certified case management, multiple employer service, third party administration programs, and collaborative service delivery of occupational health care from numerous health care vendors state-wide. She is responsible for the treatment, follow-up, and monitoring of injured workers for client companies and performs a wide variety of marketing, administrative, educational, clinical and supervisory duties.
At home, three very active boys are Mindy's pride and joy and they keep her running to basketball, football, baseball, 4-H, and church activities; hence, Mindy lives by the following motto "Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down."
If a free moment arises Mindy enjoys reading, watching movies, cooking, fishing, hunting, and gardening.
Mindy's spotlight responses....
What is your favorite food?
If you do volunteer work; tell us a little bit about what you do and why.
- I volunteer with the Emery Daycare Center, Summer Rec Organiziation, 4-H Leader, and I teach CCD at the St. Martins Catholic Church. My kids are involved in these activities and enjoy give back to the community.
What keeps you going during the day? (Coffee, pop, water)
- Hot Tea in the morning./water and Diet Dr. Pepper in the afternoon.
If you could have any pet, what would it be?
- A dog, which I have two.
What would be your dream vacation?
- A trip to Ireland.
M & M's or Skittles?
- M & M's
Would you rather sleep in an extra hour or watch the news in the morning?
Who drinks the most caffeine in the office?
- The Outreach Staff
Who in the office has the worst taste in music?
- Hmmm not sure??
Muffins of pancakes?
- Blueberry Muffins
What do you do on Saturdays?
- Housework if I am home, otherwise kid events.
Favorite place to eat in Sioux Falls/Mitchell?
- Olive Garden in Sioux Falls
- Twin Dragon or Corona Village in Mitchell
Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Responsible, Caring, and Respectful
- Steel Magnolias
What do you like best about working for Avera Medical Group Occupational Medicine- Mitchell?
- The staff and the quality of care that is provided.