At Avera, we understand that dialysis has a major life impact. We want to provide a comfortable experience as our patients receive life-sustaining care. Be sure to talk with your physician as you make the important decision about where to receive dialysis care. Avera offers the full continuum of care for kidney disease, from nephrology to outpatient dialysis - all in one convenient location.
Please call 605-995-6730 for more information.
- Avera kidney specialists available in the same building
- 12 patient stations
- Same-day lab results
- Newly remodeled space
- State-of-the-art dialysis machines featuring Crit-Line® technology
- Specially designed chairs with heat and massage for maximum comfort
- Blanket warmers
- Plenty of electrical outlets for personal computers and devices
- Comfortable lounge and waiting area
- Convenient parking
- Prescription tracking, reminder calls and free prescription mail delivery, or delivery in person to dialysis patients, and the same co-pays as retail pharmacies
- Experienced, caring staff
- Chaplaincy care
- All the amenities of the Avera Queen of Peace campus
Read The Daily Republic article 'Avera Queen of Peace Hospital to offer dialysis services'