Avera Medical Group Yankton, SD is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to lead an established, trusted practice with excellent support staff. Physician directed practice with superior staff and medical staff specialty care consisting of 65+ physicians.
Teaching hospital with excellent compensation and benefit package. Call will be shared – 1 in 5. NO STATE INCOME TAX.
Yankton is a wonderful family community with a great education system and recreational activities available for all ages.
- Yankton is a safe community with clean neighborhoods and Midwestern Hospitality
- Quality education is a priority in Yankton, where students are provided state-of-the-art learning tools and post secondary education
- Home to Mount Marty College and a short drive to The University of South Dakota and Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD
- Summit Activities Center provides the Yankton community with a zero depth entry pool and 110 foot water slide, a walking track, fitness area with free weights and machines and an aerobic area
- Lewis and Clark Recreation area provides outdoor activities year round. Beautiful Lewis and Clark Lake and the nearby Missouri River offer an abundance of water activities, bike trails, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, etc.