Looking for practical parenting skills that can be used immediately? Avera Medical Group Behavioral Health is offering a six session parenting program, “Parenting the Love and Logic Way™”, designed by the Love and Logic Institute. Classes are Wednesday mornings from 9 - 11 a.m., Oct. 9-Nov. 13.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Avoid unwinnable power struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
Call 605-655-1240 for more information or to register.
Mary Carole Curran, PhD, ABPP
Avera Medical Group Behavioral Health
409 Summit St. Suite 3300
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.