Avera Sacred Heart Hospital and Yankton Medical Clinic, PC have joined together to form a physician directed hospitalist program at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital in Yankton, SD.
The hospitalist will be employed at Yankton medical Clinic, PC an independent physician-owned clinic with 40+ physicians and will work at Avera Sacred Heart Hospital. Avera Sacred Heart Hospital has a medical staff of 60+ physicians including the 40+ physicians from Yankton Medical Clinic. Physician will work 12 hour shifts (8am - 8pm) 7 days on 7 days off. Competitive compensation and benefits package. No State Income Tax.
Yankton is a wonderful family community with a great education system and recreational activities available for all ages.
- Yankton is a safe community with clean neighborhoods and Midwestern Hospitality
- Quality education is a priority in Yankton, where students are provided state-of-the-art learning tools and post secondary education
- Home to Mount Marty College and a short drive to The University of South Dakota and Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD
- Summit Activities Center provides the Yankton community with a zero depth entry pool and 110 foot water slide, a walking track, fitness area with free weights and machines and an aerobic area
- Lewis and Clark Recreation area provides outdoor activities year round. Beautiful Lewis and Clark Lake and the nearby Missouri River offer an abundance of water activities, bike trails, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, etc.