Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. is seeking a BE/BC Internist to join the states largest independent physician owned practice. With over 40+ physicians, Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. is an established, well respected medical clinic in a 16 county, 132,000 population service area.
Neurologist works closely with 3rd year Medical students from USD Sanford School of Medicine. A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. No call coverage.
One year track to ownership and South Dakota has NO STATE INCOME TAX.
Yankton is a wonderful family community with a great education system and recreational activities available for all ages.
- Yankton is a safe community with clean neighborhoods and Midwestern Hospitality
- Quality education is a priority in Yankton, where students are provided state-of-the-art learning tools and post secondary education
- Home to Mount Marty College and a short drive to The University of South Dakota and Sanford School of Medicine in Vermillion, SD
- Summit Activities Center provides the Yankton community with a zero depth entry pool and 110 foot water slide, a walking track, fitness area with free weights and machines and an aerobic area
- Lewis and Clark Recreation area provides outdoor activities year round. Beautiful Lewis and Clark Lake and the nearby Missouri River offer an abundance of water activities, bike trails, hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, etc.